Our credentialing services are tailored to your size and specified needs. Whether you have 10 providers or 10,000, Allied Physicians can easily manage the complexities of the credentialing process to reduce errors, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
Completed Provider File
The Completed Provider File is made available to client electronically, and includes all verification documentation with a covering Summary Checklist that shows report results for each element verified, the date and initials of the person ordering the reports per NCQA. Any discrepancies in the application will be noted, and any upcoming expirations within 60 days or less will be flagged for client’s convenience. With One Click - the completed file will be ready for Credentialing Committee review!
Primary Source Verification (PSV)
The elements verified include:
- Current and previous state licenses.
- Admitting privileges in good standing at primary admitting facility.
- DEA registration.
- Board certification (if attested to on application).
- Medical school and residency (if not board certified).
- Medicare/Medicaid sanctions and exclusions.
- Malpractice insurance coverage (current copy of face sheet).
- Sanctions against license.
- Work history (Five years without gaps) (from application or Curriculum Vitae).
- Malpractice Claims History of at least the last five years via NPDB (National Practitioner Data Bank).
Enrollment in NPDB Continuous Query
All of our clients have chosen to have their providers enrolled in the NPDB Continuous Query program to provide Ongoing Monitoring of Sanctions and disciplinary License or Board actions. This meets all NCQA and CMS requirements for ongoing monitoring of sanctions and discipline.